Krill are actually little red shrimp-like crustaceans. They live in the ocean and are commonly eaten by whales. They are only about 1-6 centimeters long. The word krill is derived from the Norwegian language which literally means ‘young fry of fish’. Krill oil works similarly like that of fish oil except that it’s a more superior supplement when it comes to the easy absorption of Omega-3 by the body cells. Also, since krill is further down in the food chain compared to fish, krill oil is considered safer for consumption as they are less exposed to harmful toxins. Pure Omega Krill Oil is one of the commercially known krill oils in the market today. It’s produced from freshly harvested krill of the Antarctic Ocean making sure that it’s free from any man-made toxins and heavy metals.
And not only that, it also goes through a series of purification right from the harvest. Pure Omega Krill Oil is processed for distillation and deodorization without the use of potential contaminants to make sure that each soft gel capsule is of excellent quality. What are the benefits you may get out of krill oil?
1. Promotes heart and brain health. Pure Omega Krill Oil is high in Omega-3 dietary fats that are essential for the health of the human heart and brain. And because krill oil contains phospholipids, it makes the omega-3 fats available in the form that the body can already use.
2. Prevents type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Omega-3 deficiency can cause type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Since it is high in this healthy fat, taking Pure Omega Krill Oil as a dietary supplement can prevent you from acquiring these diseases.
3. Protects the brain. Omega-3 fats like DHA are vital for the health of the nervous system, most specifically, the brain. This healthy fat is absorbed by the body and converted into a substance known as neuroprotectants. A healthy supply of these prevents the occurrence of Alzheimer’s and other similar diseases.
4. Works as an anti-inflammatory. Fatty acids produce resolvins and protectins which are the substances needed to suppress inflammation even before it causes tissue damage. Among the inflammation-related disorders that Krill Oil is beneficial for are: rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
5. Slows down the aging process. Pure Omega Krill Oil is also noted to prevent telomere shortening which is associated with aging. Telomeres are essential parts of the human cell that affect the aging of our cells.
6. Promotes women’s health. Leaf Origin’s Maximum Antarctic Krill Oil has phospholipids which are noted for their role in healthy hormone production. These are needed for a balanced menstrual cycle. They also help alleviate the symptoms of the menstrual cycle such as irritability and stress.
7. Helps lower bad cholesterol. Daily intake of Krill Oil added to one’s diet can help lower bad cholesterol in the body which promotes heart health. So Click below now to grab your supply of Krill Oil. Your health should NEVER be taken for granted.
As found on Youtube